George earned his Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, CA. He started his healthcare journey in 1999, as a Personal Trainer and Massage Therapist, soon after as an Asian Bodyworker, Holistic Health Practitioner and Nutritionist.
George works with populations, such as veterans and athletes, that have mixed clinical presentations including autoimmune, digestive, neurological, orthopedic, psychological and reproductive conditions. He utilizes Neoclassical and Shen-Hammer pulse diagnosis, Master Tung’s acupuncture system, sports acupuncture, nutrition and corrective exercise to improve patient health.
George has participated in endurance running, swimming and cycling; hypertrophy training; Qi Gong and Tai Chi. His current passion is Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art that encompasses self-defense, acrobatics, music, and culture. In his downtime he spends time with his son, reading, lifting something heavy, or catching a movie.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine – Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine – National Board Certification for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist – California
- Certified Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Practitioner – RockTape
- Certificate COVID-19 Contact Tracing – John’s Hopkins
- Certified Veteran Ready Healthcare Provider – PsychArmor
- Certified Applied Clinical Nutritionist – Texas Chiropractic College
- Certified Consumer Nutritionist – San Diego Mesa College
- Certified Fitness Specialist – San Diego Mesa College
- Certified Holistic Health Practitioner – Mueller College SD, CA